Please note, there will be no Kabbalat Shabbat Services on Friday, April 19.
Listen to a pre-recorded Shabbat Service
Names for Kaddish will be read Shabbat morning, April 20 at 9:30 a.m. If you prefer the name to be read Friday, April 12 or April 26, please contact the office or call 847-869-4230 ext. 301.
Passover Shabbat Morning Services (First Day)
Saturday, April 20 at 9:30 a.m. (Please note, there will be only one service. No Tot Shabbat, Minyan, or Kahal.)
Passover Festival Morning Services including Yizkor (Memorial) (Last Day)
Friday, April 26 at 10:00 a.m.
Do a Mitzvah
- Jews for Racial & Economic Justice: A Racial Justice Haggadah for Pesach
- JCUA's Freedom and Justice Haggadah
- HIAS Haggadah Supplement The Haggadah supplement to explore the powerful symbols of unimaginable suffering and boundless resilience in the context of the contemporary refugee crisis.
- 16 Unique Haggadot to Enliven Your Passover Seder originally posted on reformjudaism.org.
- 30 Minute Seder by Robert Kopman. Illustrated by Bil Yanok. A refreshingly brief Haggadah that maintains the reverence of Passover while keeping the high points intact. Fun for the whole family, this Haggadah is contemporary featuring gender-neutral text, colorful illustrations, and simple directions, and transliteration of Hebrew prayers.
- Ricard Codor's Joyous Haggadah: The Illuminated Story of Passover is a concise, modern children's Haggadah.
- Build Your Own Haggadah a simple platform that lets you pick the artwork, prayers, readings, and more.
Articles and Supplements
- JStreet Discussion Guide
- Blending Tradition and Change Across the Generations
- My Grandfather's Blessings - The Real Story
- 10 Great Discussion Topics for Your Passover Seder
- Passover Family Activities
- Five-Puzzle Passover Breakout Box
- Hiding and Finding the Matzah-and Ourselves by Moving Traditions
- Setting the Passover Table Made Easy by Interfaith Family
- Justice Ginsburg has released a new feminist take on the Passover narrative by Michelle Boorstein, The Washington Post, March 18, 2015.