Below is a list of Beth Emet's General Operating Funds. Donations can be made to any of the funds, and it is a wonderful way in which to honor or remember an individual. For more information, please see Ways to Give. For a complete listing of the Beth Emet Foundation Funds, please see List of Funds.
- Discretionary Funds
Rabbi Andrea London’s Discretionary Fund
Rabbi Amy Memis-Foler's Discretionary Fund
Cantor Kyle Cotler Discretionary Fund
Director of Lifelong Learning Discretionary Fund
Executive Director’s Discretionary Fund
- Beth Emet Soup Kitchen Fund - to provide funds for feeding the hungry at Beth Emet on Wednesday evenings
- Happy Day Fund - to support Beth Emet The Free Synagogue
- Memorial Fund - in memory of a recent loss
- Mitzvah Appeal - to support the congregation's annual campaign
- P-DAT Fund Detained Immigrants - to provide funds for personal items for newly released detained immigrants
- Speedy Recovery Fund - to support Beth Emet The Free Synagogue
- Tzedakah Fund - to support causes, organizations, and projects that promote justice, equality and social well being.
- Yahrzeit Fund - in memory of a loved one