Below is a list of Beth Emet's General Operating Funds. Donations can be made to any of the funds, and it is a wonderful way in which to honor or remember an individual. For more information, please see Ways to Give. For a complete listing of the Beth Emet Foundation Funds, please see List of Funds.
- Discretionary Funds
Rabbi Andrea London Discretionary Fund
Rabbi Amy Memis-Foler Discretionary Fund
Cantor Kyle Cotler Discretionary Fund
Director of Lifelong Learning Discretionary Fund
Executive Director Discretionary Fund
- Adult Education Fund - To support Beth Emet's robust adult education program.
- Beth Emet Soup Kitchen Fund - to provide funds for feeding the hungry at Beth Emet on Wednesday evenings
- Happy Day Fund - to celebrate a simcha (happy occasion) and/or to honor a member of the community
- Kahal Shabbat - to support the weekly Shabbat morning service
- Memorial / Yahrzeit Fund - in memory of a recent loss or in observance of a yahrzeit
- Mitzvah Appeal - to support the congregation's annual campaign
- P-DAT Fund Detained Immigrants - to provide funds for personal items for newly released detained immigrants
- Shabbat Connections / Ozerim - Provides Shabbat dinner and Shiva Minyan leaders for members of the community
- Speedy Recovery Fund - to support Beth Emet The Free Synagogue
- Torah / Siddur Fund - offers a way in which to support our Torah maintenance and the purchase of ample Siddurim (prayer books) and Chumashim (Torah commentaries)
- Tzedakah Fund - to support causes, organizations, and projects that promote justice, equality and social well being.