Connecting in New Ways! During these times we have many ways in which we continue to nourish our minds and souls. All of our offerings – from worship, to lectures, programs and classes for all ages – are being offered through various technological platforms, whether through Zoom or Facebook Live. Check out the calendar with a complete listing and/or BE Connected, our weekly listing of events and services for the week. Now more than ever our community matters.
This page serves as the home for the latest updates and ways to stay connected.
- Annual Membership Letter from Karen Isaacson, President
- FAQs - offering answers to some of your questions.
- Have a question you would like to ask? Let us know.
- Beth Emet Town Hall Meeting - Monday, June 15. Click here for the recording.
Need to Reach Someone?
- General: Call 847-869-4230 or email
- In need of support: our Clergy team
- Lifecycle or emergency: Call 847-903-2332 (Bekki Kaplan's cell phone)
- Tech support: contact us and a volunteer will be in touch. / Check out Zoom Instructions
What Can I Do to Get Involved?
Weekly e-communications (to be added to our mailing list, please contact us)
- Mondays: BE Connected, ways to connect throughout a given week. You can find the latest copy online.
- Tuesdays: Happenings at Beth Emet
- Fridays: Shabbat news and what's coming up throughout the weekend
During this time of uncertainty it’s more important than ever to remind ourselves of the words from Psalm 89, Olam Chesed Yibaneh- “Let Us Build a World of Love,” which has been turned into a popular song that we sing at Beth Emet. As a way to spread the message and show support for our community, you can purchase your very own lawn sign (or more) for an $18 donation! Order yours today online. There will be three locations in which to pick up or we have volunteers who will deliver (and even install).
Olam Chesed Yibaneh - Let Us Build a World of Love
sung by Cantor Kyle Cotler