Our goal is to raise at least $6.13* MILLION.
65% for updating and renovating our facilities
25% for enhancing and growing our endowment
10% for debt reduction and campaign-related expenses
The Campaign is Divided into Two Phases
We’ve Accomplished Phase One
In September 2018 Beth Emet achieved Phase One of our renovations of the East Side of our building including our Sanctuary, Herman and Mildred Crown Room, a completely redesigned lobby, and an improved exterior that provides a more accessible entrance to our sanctuary.
This project has transformed how we use our space with:
• The flexibility to have a more intimate worship service with adaptable, comfortable seating.
• Improved lighting, sound, and the installation of a new assisted-listening system.
• A new lobby that encourages socializing and provides flexible areas for learning.
We continue to receive rave reviews from members and visitors alike.
To Complete the Campaign, Your Support for Phase Two is Vital.
In 2019, if sufficient funds are raised, Beth Emet hopes to renovate the West Side of our building with:
• Creation of a new West Entrance off of the parking lot and increased building security.
• Upgrades to the lower-level Weiner Room, the most used room in our building, and lower-level bathrooms.
• Improvements to the first-floor classrooms, updated bathrooms, and strengthened WIFI.
• A redesign of Joann’s Playground, available to all of Beth Emet’s children and used extensively by our Early Childhood Program.
Invest in the T’rumah Capital Campaign and Make a Difference
A pledge to Beth Emet’s Capital Campaign is an investment that will strengthen our community, advance our mission now and in the future, and build a bridge to the next generation. Please join us on this sacred journey.
Gifts of all sizes are appreciated and can be paid over three years. All donors will be recognized unless anonymity is requested.
• Naming opportunities are available for donations of $108,000 or more.
• Donations of $1,800 or more will be recognized with a colored nameplate on the T’rumah Campaign Donor Wall.
• Donations of $360 or more will be recognized with a personalized brick at the new West Entrance.
* In honor of the 613 commandments in the Torah