Beth Emet The Free Synagogue Office Hours
1224 Dempster Street Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Evanston, IL 60202 Friday 8:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
For Emergencies: 847-869-4230, and then dial 4 to leave a message
Our highly dedicated staff are happy to help answer your questions, take your reservations, or just schmooze with you. Call us at 847-869-4230, and then dial the extension of the person who you are trying to reach. Or, click on the name and send us an email; we'll respond as soon as possible!
- Rabbi Andrea C. London x 306
- Rabbi Amy L. Memis-Foler x 306
- Cantor Kyle Cotler x 306
- Executive Director, Bekki Harris Kaplan x 304
- Director of Lifelong Learning, Marci Dickman x 310
- Administrator, Marla Topp x 325
- Director of Young Family Programs, Kathy Kaberon x 305
- Director of Youth Programs, Maia Volk x 314
- Communications, Aviva Schwartz x 300
- Finance Manager, Debbie Gilbert x 302
- Building Services Manager, Rick Valentin x 319
- Security Manager, Butch Mayer x 301
- Assistant to Clergy, Wendy Yablon x 306
- Education Programs Administrator, Danny Blanco x 308
- Executive Assistant, Shlomit Hoch x 301
- B'nei Mitzvah Tutor x 306
Directions and Parking
Beth Emet is located on Dempster Street between Asbury and Ridge. The parking lot is located just west of the building, and can be accessed from Dempster (traveling east) or Asbury (traveling north).
Get detailed directions from Google Maps.
Parking at Beth Emet is limited especially on the High Holidays, Purim, and for congregation-wide events. Side street parking is available but please check city signage for parking restrictions.